domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Dialogue with Odei!


Dialogue on a party: Odei and Eva:

(Screaming)
O: Hey Eva! How are you?
E: Who are you? I can’t see you with these lights!
O: I’m Odei! Do you remember? High school? Friends?
E: Oh, yes! You were my P.E. teacher!
O: What?? I’m not so old!
E: Oh! Sorry, I forgot about you!
O: Oh my God! You are totally drunk! Ö
E: No, I’m very happy!
O: Yes, with a couple of drinks on you.
(Go out of the party).
E: Wow! I think that I remember you! You were the singer of my class, isn’t it?
O: Hahahah! Yes! But, where have you been those 5 years? I haven’t seen you since I was 15!
E: I was in Spain studying Spanish! It was great! The sun, the friendly people, … the paella!
O: Wow! That’s awesome! What a nice accent! You are an expert!
E: Si si, yo tengo un maravilloso acento español!
O: Hahaha! Some day we can take a coffee and talk about our lifes!
E: Ok, that’s sounds good. I think that my boyfriend is looking for me, sorry I’ll to call you soon. Bye!
O: But wait! You don’t have my number! She is mad!

1 comentario: