sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

Summer 2010 is over !!

This summer was different than the others.
Until 2 to 14 years old, I went to a campside and we did activities with the counselors.But this summer, I couldn't go there because the age. But all the summer was very, very fun and busy!

First, when the school finished, I went to my friend's house, in Osona. There, we celebrated the birthday of my friend's brother. Then, I returned at home, and two or three days later, my friends; Marina, Pau and me went to a summer camp for three days. It was funny because the instructors teach us how can we be an instructor.
Two days later, I went to another summer camp with Marina. We were in Castellar de N'hug for 10 days! In this summer camp, we can only speak in English. There were five gays from America, and two of them slept with us, in the same room.
In the morning, we did classes with the counselors, and in the afternoon we went to the soccerfield, to the basketball corn, to the swimming pool or horse riding.
In 4th July, we make a flag of America, we painted the hoses blue and red, we did a treasuse hunt and we ate a hamburger. This day was very amusing, and we did that because it is an important day of America!
When we returned, I stayed for 15 days with my family from Argentina. We show them L'Empordà and a little bit of Girona and Barcelona.

In august, I stayed at home with my family and my friends until the end of this month. 
Finally, I went to my friend's house of Osona another time, with my sister too. IT WAS VERY AMUSING!!!

One day after... I went to my first day at the school!

1 comentario: