jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Tourists interview

1. From Scotland.
2. Yes, it's my first time here in Catalonia.
3. I'm not on holidays here, I'm going on a cruise and I'm here with people of my ship and to bring them to Figueres to the Dalí museum.
4. I'm with a group.
5. We have a guide, yes.
6. We'll be here about five hours in Figueres and about eight hours in Palamós, before the ship leaves to the next port.
7. It's beautiful, really, really intresting and feel of lovely people.
8. It's the Dalí museum.
9. We're waiting to go into the Dalí museum and guides are going to get the tickets.
10. At the moment we have just come from our ships, so this is the first place to be visited. We've walked about time, and now we come here.
11. I think it's less expensive than a lot of places in the Medeterranean.
12. I love Mediterranean food.
13. I can speak a little bit of Spanish, a very little bit...
14. I can't thinck of any now.
15. Yes!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario